If you want a super professional and elegant office, whether in your home or at your place of employment, there’s nothing better than white leather office chairs.
These are high-class chairs that give the room a lot of ambiances, which is one of the reasons they’re so popular.
In this product review guide, we will go over the following:
- Why you should choose a white leather office chair
- The different types of white leather office chairs
- What to look for in a white leather office chair
Let’s get started!
Our Top Five White Leather Office Chairs
- Serta Executive Ergonomic Leather Office Chair (Best Overall White Leather Office Chair)
- Zuri Furniture Genuine Leather Executive Chair (Best High Quality White Leather Office Chair)
- AmazonBasics High Back Executive Chair (Best Budget White Leather Office Chair)
- SEATZONE High Back Executive Chair
- HiYeah Mid-Back Modern Executive Chair Set
What Are White Leather Office Chairs?
There are different types of leather and many different shades of white, so if a white leather office chair is what you want, the first thing you’ll notice is that they are not all alike.
Even if you choose the faux leather chairs, you’ll likely be surprised at the quality because some of these chairs look and feel just like the real thing.
If you want a piece of office furniture that shows people that you’ve “made it,” or if you simply want your office to look great, choosing a white leather chair is an excellent option.
Read More >> What Features to Look for in an Office Chair?
What Are the Different Types of White Leather Office Chairs?
There are many different types of leather used in office furniture, including chairs, so let’s take a look at a few of them.
Full Grain Leather:
This is pure leather that is left alone except for hair removal in the animal hide and some natural dye.
Full-grain leather is the most authentic type of leather for furniture and starts tough but softens with use.
Top Grain Leather:
This type of leather is polished a little more than full-grain leather but it is still very pure.
It is softer than full-grain because it is buffed, but it is still very durable and long-lasting.
Split Grain Leather:
Split grain leather is found once the “top” outer layer of leather is removed.
It is less expensive than a full or top grain but has a tougher texture and is harder to maintain.
Nubuck leather is made with only the rawhide from cattle. Then, it is sanded so that it looks softer and more suede-like.
To be usable, nubuck leather should be waterproofed.
Bi-cast leather is split grain but is coated with color polyurethane to make it look like it is top grain leather.
It has to be cared for properly so that it doesn’t crack or peel.
Read More >> Can Office Chairs Be Reupholstered?
Made from the scraps of other leather projects and rolled up using adhesive material, this is a low-cost leather but still has a high-quality look.
If you’re an animal lover but still love the look of leather, faux leather is a great option.
It looks great and is durable even though it is man-made and contains no leather at all.
Royal Leather is not available everywhere but is made in Europe.
It is made of natural pebbled grain and is high in quality, but it needs protection against moisture and contact with human skin.
Why Choose a White Leather Office Chair?
There is one main reason to choose a white leather office chair: to add elegance to the room.
White leather screams “ambiance,” and the better the quality of leather, the longer you’ll be able to keep the chair around and enjoy it to the fullest.
To be sure, if you want an office chair that looks great and feels great, a leather chair of any color is what you want.
Read More >> What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
What to Look for in the Best White Leather Office Chair?
The most important thing to consider is the type of leather you choose, which is often dictated by your budget.
The nicest and purest types of leather will also be the most expensive, but you can choose other less-expensive types of leather and still get a lot of quality.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Replica Eames Chairs (2022 Review)
Depending on your needs, it shouldn’t be difficult to find good leather chairs that don’t cost a small fortune.
Best White Leather Office Chairs Reviewed
- CONTOURED LUMBAR ZONE: Ergonomic office chair with exceptional support for the lower back
- PREMIUM CUSHIONING: Layered body pillows and padded armrests
This office chair is made of real leather bonded with polyurethane and has just enough texture to give it a unique and attractive look.
It is ergonomically designed to keep you pain-free regardless of how many hours you spend in it.
Also, it relieves pressure on your back and legs so that you are comfortable the entire time.
Best of all, it is affordable for nearly everyone.
- Ergonomically designed to keep you pain-free
- Relieves pressure on your back and legs
- Some complaints about the seat being uneven
- W 26.25" x D 27" x H 49.25-52.25"
- Adjustable Seat Height: 17.5-20.5"
This is a super high-quality executive chair made out of genuine leather and complete with a polished aluminum base and castors.
The seat is adjustable to 20 inches in height and the chair is padded in all the right places, so it’s super comfortable.
Price is hefty, but once you sit in it, you’ll realize that it’s worth what you paid for it.
- Super high-quality chair made from real leather
- Adjustable seat goes from 17 to 20 inches high
- Some say it isn’t as comfortable as they thought
- High-back executive office chair; ideal for computer desk, work station, or conference room
- One-touch seat-height adjustment to help reduce neck and back strain, plus 360 degree swivel for easy multi-tasking
PU leather might not be 100% leather but it can look and feel like the real thing. This chair has a high back and is adjustable.
It also has 360-degree swivel capability and chrome accents that make the white parts look even more amazing.
To top it all off, it offers an ergonomic design that keeps you pain-free the entire time.
- Reasonably priced
- Ergonomically designed for great comfort
- Some complained about the seat not adjusting properly
- 【Classic Design】The classic design office chair is big and tall, thick padded cushion and lumber supports in form of a comfy and comfortable shape to embrace your body, the style and colour black, brown,white meets any daily need in office,work stations in home or conference room.
- 【Padded Seat&Headrest】Soft High backrest with lumbar support fits you back and waist, and the bouncy and padded cushion reduce the pressure on hips or thighs when you seat, even soft and padded armrests provide the best position to fit human postures in work.
Complete with an ergonomic design and excellent lumbar support, this all-leather executive chair has a high back for comfort and armrests that are the perfect height.
It is adjustable and has arms that can tilt upward in case an armless chair is what you’re looking for.
- Adjustable seat and armrests
- Ergonomically designed with lumbar support
- Some say the chair was defective when it arrived
This set of two mid-back chairs is made out of real leather.
They also come in eight other colors besides white.
Also, It offers an ergonomic design to keep you comfortable and pain-free regardless of how long you are sitting there.
- Can also be used in conference rooms and lobbies
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- (No negative comments found online)
Final Thoughts on White Leather Office Chairs
White leather office chairs can dress up your office and keep you comfortable for those long days you spend at work.
The good thing is, there are so many of them to choose from that you shouldn’t have problems finding one that meets your needs.
It’s also good to know that you don’t always have to pay a fortune for the chair you love.
Last update on 2022-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API