Are you interested in learning about the best office chairs for ischial Bursitis? In this product review guide, I will go over:
- KERDOM Home Desk Chair My #1 top pick for office chairs great for ischial Bursitis
- Different types of office chairs ideal for anyone with ischial Bursitis
- What to look for in office chairs for ischial Bursitis
Now, if you are ready to dive in, let’s get started!
Our Top 5 Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis
What Are Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis?
Ischial Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain to your lower body, mainly consisting of your hips and butt area caused by a fluid-filled sac.
While this type of injury can be caused by many things (common in runners), it can also be a significant issue for those who lead a sedimentary life, i.e., sitting at a computer desk daily.
Office chairs for Ischial Bursitis provide support and comfort in your lower back, hip, and butt area, to relieve pressure and reduce pain.
What Are The Different Types of Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis?
There are many chairs out there that offer plenty of supportive options to help relieve pain and inflammation caused by ischial Bursitis.
Some provide a wide tilt feature and some that allow you to even adjust the position of your seat.
If you want to pay the money, there are types of office chairs out there that can massage, apply pressure.
And apply heat to different areas of your back to keep you comfortable.
If you want to go a step further, you can also opt for kneeling chairs that are great for changing things up and keeping pressure off of your pelvic bones and lower back muscles.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Office Chairs for Knee Pain (2021 Review)
Although we do not have any of these options listed in our review, they are something to look at if that is something you might find comfortable.
How Do Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis Work?
Office chairs made for Ischial Bursitis work by creating a significant amount of lumbar support to your lower back and less stress to your butt.
This is added support to your “abdominal” area, helping with lower back and hip pain, which is one of the most common complaints from anyone who spends a lot of time at their desks.
The chairs also help provide the perfect amount of padding under your body to keep your pelvic bone and all the nerves and muscles attached to it supported and comfortable, reducing the tension and swelling caused by Ischial Bursitis.
Doctors recommend a durable, firm, supportive chair for anyone suffering from Ischial Bursitis and are required to sit in an office chair for hours at a time.
It is also recommended these people take frequent breaks and move around as much as possible.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Office Chairs for Runners (2021 Review)
What to Look For In The Best Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis?
For anyone looking for an office chair that will provide plenty of lower back, hip, and lumbar support there are a few things to check for that will help prevent further injuries and keep you comfortable at your desk.
- Tilting chair and seat
- Comfortable yet supportive cushion
- Neck support
- Seat space
- A sturdy design
You can have the best office chair in the world, but if your seat is too hard or too soft or wiggles around a lot, you are not going to get the support you need to protect your hip and lower back regions.
Best Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis Reviewed
#1 Kerdom Home Desk Chair (Our Top Pick)
- [Ergonomic design]-The ergonomic chair provides 4 support points (head/back/buttocks/hands) and proper lumbar support. The seat height, headrest and backrest can be easily adjusted to meet different needs. Suitable for people about 5'4" to 6'4".
- [Durable silent universal wheel] Our wheels are made of durable PU material. Smooth 360° glide is as quiet as a mouse, no noise will disturb your good mood. PU mute wheels roll smoothly, no harm on wooden floor
This Kerdom home desk chair is abrasion and deformation-resistant and provides four points of support in your head, buttocks, back, and hands, giving you continuous support in your lower back and hips where you need it the most.
You can easily adjust the seat and backrest to get the proper lumbar support in every position, providing optimal stability and cushion.
- Made from breathable materials
- Easily adjusts to your body and height
- Relieves tension and stress in your neck and lower back
- The middle support bar can be a little uncomfortable depending on your height
#2 Home Office Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair (Best Budget)
- Breathable Computer Chair -- Mesh back with lumbar support office chair keep you comfortable all day work.
- Comfortable Office Chair-- High dinsity sponge and wide seat offer super suport for your body.
This chair is much more affordable than other ergonomic office chairs but still provides the support and features anyone with ischial Bursitis will want.
This office chair provides users with a comfortable sponge-like seat with a back-rest leaning function and fantastic lumbar support.
It is easy to assemble and durable, making it a great option for a low price.
- Easy to assemble
- Sleek design looks like a high-end option
- Just the right amount of lumbar support and seat comfort
- Many people complain the bolts pop out easily
#3 SIDIZ T50 Home & Office Ergonomic Swivel Chair (Best High-End)
- ERGONOMIC S-CURVE DESIGN : A chair that adequately supports the spine and maintains the S-Curve is a good chair. Selecting a chair that properly supports the back with proper lumbar support is crucial for a healthy spine.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE : We care about your convenience. With all levers placed where your hands can easily reach, you can easily adjust the forward tilt and seat depth as well as the armrest and the headrest as you wish. Simply personalize the chair to your preference.
The price tag on this chair is more than the other options, however, if you can afford it, it is absolutely worth it.
This chair is designed with easy to customize hand bars, allowing you to tilt the back, adjust the seat, and move the armrests in three different directions.
SIDIZ office chair is made from durable, comfortable, and breathable materials, proving plenty of support where you need it the most.
- Adjustable back, seat, and arms that make your chair customizable
- Made from solid and durable materials
- Breathable mesh fabrics to prevent back sweat
- More expensive than other options
- The recline option does not lock in place
- Ergonomic Office Chair - Featuring reliable ergonomic support, the breathable mesh back and passive lumbar support release your body pressure both at home & office. It's easy to adjust seat height, headrest, backrest and arms to meet different needs, good for sitting long hours.
- Reliable Comfort - High Density Mesh Cushion for all-day comfort and support.High quality mesh resists abrasion and transformation, and the mesh back and mesh seat keep air circulation for extra comfy.
This FlexiSport ergonomic chair gives you the freedom to position your seating however you would like with its locked-in four-level tilt feature and adjustable head lift.
This chair provides plenty of space for all body types and is made from high-density mesh fabrics and a solid, durable frame.
This chair comes with a unique feature, with a built-in hanger, making it easy to keep your jacket close by and wrinkle-free.
- Build-in clothing hanger for coat
- Provides extra space and a higher weight capacity for all body types
- Comfortable padding with supportive lower back features
- Some customers found it helpful to purchase a lumbar support cushion to add to the chair
- The locked position can leave a bit of wiggle room
- 【Adjustable Mesh Chair】You can adjust lumbar support height and depth; headrest height and angle; armrest height; seat cushion height; tilting angle up to 140°and rocking resilience to your personal most comfortable position
- 【Ergonomic Backrest & Armrest】Our adjustable elastic backrest can perfectly fit your spine and significantly ease the fatigue and pain of your back. Also, our durable metal-core armrest with bigger, thicker and softer concaved PU padding provides you more comfortable arm support
The Ticova design team did a great job creating a chair that is extremely supportive of the lower back and hips.
Providing things like up to a 130° tilting angle and thick and soft PU padding.
You will also enjoy the large supportive head and neck rest that beats the competition providing extra support to your alignment and comfort levels.
- Larger head and neck rest for better posture and alignment
- Large seating space for better disbursement of hip pressure
- Reduces back and neck fatigue, even when sitting for long periods
- Many people had issues with putting the chair together
Final Thoughts On Office Chairs for Ischial Bursitis
Ischial Bursitis is a painful condition that is often caused by sitting on hard surfaces for long periods.
The best way to control this inflammation and help prevent it from happening in the first place is by purchasing a chair that is comfortable, supportive, and adjustable, providing you with many ways to customize your position.
Last update on 2022-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API