There are plenty of gaming chairs to choose from in solid or two-tone colors, but if you are a Star Wars fan, these chairs may be right up your alley. They can match different aesthetics while showing off your fandom.
This article includes:
- The top 5 best Star Wars gaming chairs and their pros and cons
- All the types that you can choose from as well as the features
- What to look for to ensure you don’t get ripped off
Best Star Wars Gaming Chairs
- Homall Gaming Chair (Our Top Pick)
- Kenneth Cobonpue STAR WARS IMPERIAL TIE FIGHTER ARMCHAIR (Best High End)
What are Star Wars Gaming Chairs?
A gaming chair is a chair specifically designed for, you guessed it, gaming.
They have different features to ensure you are comfortable, even during long competitive gaming sessions.
They sometimes have cup holders, extra arm room, and a supportive backrest that can all help gamers stay in the zone without getting sore or cramped.
There are a lot of chairs that have designs based on movies, video games, comics, and more.
Some of these chairs are Star Wars gaming chairs that offer a color scheme, character, logo, or other styles that you may find goes well with your existing decor, especially if you already have Star Wars decorations.
Read More >> Best Anime Gaming Chairs (2021 Review)
You may want to check out this video for inspiration on how to decorate your entire gaming area in a Star Wars theme.
What are the Different Types of Star Wars Gaming Chairs?
There are tons of different types of gaming chairs, many of which come in Star Wars themes or colors.
In addition to the standard Star Wars chair options, there are also Star Wars Color, ergonomic, immersive, child, office, and floor rocking options that may peak your interest.
Let’s look at the features of each type.
This type is a typical gaming chair with basic features that offers a style or design related to Star Wars.
This could be an insignia, character, or emblem.
These chairs can be quite comfortable and are also more affordable than other types since they do not offer as many special features.
Star Wars Color
This type does not have any logos or characters, but come in Star Wars color schemes.
They offer similar benefits as the standard option, but also offer more options and may be a little cheaper because they can appeal to Star Wars fans or gamers who are not Star Wars fans (Star Trek fans maybe?)
Read More >> Top 5 Best Green Gaming Chairs (2021 Review)
This type is the most comfortable and is great for a gamer who spends hours each day while gaming.
They have better adjustability that includes tension, height, recline function, and more.
They also have higher backrests, better lumbar support, headrest pillows, and curved seat edge to limit the amount of pressure on the back of your legs.
While they can get expensive, it is worth it to eliminate aches and pains and stay in the zone without getting antsy.
This type does not merely offer logos or characters. Instead, they place the user within the Star Wars world in some way.
They may be created to look like the cockpit of an X-Wing or Tie Fighter or could implement a design that looks like Palpatine’s throne.
These are great for an immersive gaming experience, especially if you are playing a Star Wars game.
Children love Star Wars as much or more as anybody so it only makes sense to have Star Wars chair options that fit a child’s size.
There are even some different types of Star Wars chairs made for children like foldable, bean bags, or recliners.
Okay, so not actually a gaming chair. Still, an office chair can work for a lot of gamers and at an affordable price.
Many options have mesh that looks like Star Wars themes, characters, or colors.
They usually have limited adjustment, but usually have caster wheels and a comfy seat. There are also options with and without armrests.
This type rests directly on the floor and will rock back and forth.
They offer a cool style that many gamers like and many options have additional features like built in speakers, lumbar support, massage function, and more.
How Do Star Wars Gaming Chairs Work?
Star Wars gaming chairs work in different ways. Some have a slip cover that goes over a regular gaming chair to give it a Star Wars design and style.
Others have an embroidered emblem or stitched color scheme. No matter what kind, gaming chairs work for your health.
A lot of gamers spend hours gaming 7 days a week and sitting that long can get uncomfortable and distracting.
A gaming chair is made so that you still have a relaxing chair, but also better support and comfort.
Read More >> How to Clean a Gaming Chair
This can keep you entranced in your game for longer. They also have more arm space so you can adequately use a controller or keyboard.
What to Look for in the Best Star Wars Gaming Chairs?
To make sure that you get the best Star Wars themed gaming chair for your needs, there are several things you want to keep in mind.
Style and Design:
The style itself should be a concern. Some gamers want to make a statement with bold Star Wars designs. Other gamers want a subtle color scheme or small insignia that can blend into their gaming area.
You also need to double check the size. A lot of options are available in multiple sizes for children and teens or adults.
Make sure that it will work for your height and weight. This will help you avoid getting a chair that won’t actually work.
The material is another consideration. The upholstery for the best gaming chairs will have a design that will not rub off or fade.
Cheaper options can look worn and lose color over time. This can make it harder to see the Star Wars aesthetic.
Finally, you want to make sure that the frame and other components are made well. A lot of brands pay for Star Wars licensing that will sell chairs, but the chairs themselves are low-quality.
Read More >> Best Expensive Gaming Chairs (2021 Review)
Try to make sure to choose a Star Wars chair that also offers durability.
Best Star Wars Gaming Chairs
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
This gaming chair has a color scheme and design that mimics StormTrooper black and white.
It is made with high-density shaping foam and a thick steel frame for durability and strength. It uses a pneumatic system and can support up to 300 pounds.
The recline function goes from 90 to 180 degrees and also rocks back and forth. All of these great features, and it is also reasonably priced.
- Wide seat design for gaming
- Sturdy and stable with 300 pound weight limit
- Reclines and rocks
- No adjustable armrests
- Top heavy
- Seat cushion may be too thin for some gamers
- ORIGINAL STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD DESIGN: Printed with iconic graphics from Star Wars: The Mandalorian featurng The Child. He may look like a Baby Yoda, but this lovable creature is referred to as The Child.
- COMFORTABLE AND DECORATIVE SEATING OPTION: This decorative chair will be a kid favorite seat of the house. With a soft mink fabric and supportive back and arms, your little one can sit comfortably for long periods of time.
This children’s chair is fantastic in style, comfort, and size for children 2 to 5 years old.
If you have a kid that loves Star Wars and gaming, this is a great addition to their room. It has soft fabric and has an adorable “The Child” as part of the chair.
- Comfortable bean bag stuffing
- Adorable style
- Too small for older children
- Back is overstuffed
- Upholstery on the arms isn’t great
Kenneth Cobonpue has an entire collection of Star Wars chairs and they are all really cool, but this Tie Fighter chair is the best for gaming.
It comes in both gray and black with embroidered stitching making the Empire Tie Fighter front emblem in Red or White.
The legs have the wings for an immersive and unique gaming chair.
- Immersive chair with Tie Fighter wings
- High-quality materials
- Comes in Gray/White or Black/Red color options
- No lumbar support
- Short backrest
- Perfect for any Star Wars fan!
- Adjustable height with an easy-to-use pneumatic level
This mesh office chair has a simple design that is good for casual gamers.
It has a StormTrooper on the backrest firing his blaster and also has a matching color logo on the seat itself.
With great caster wheels and a pneumatic lift system for easy adjustment. Also it does not have armrests to give you the room to maneuver while gaming.
- Cool StormTrooper style
- Quality caster wheels
- Mesh for breathability
- Not good for long gaming sessions
- No color options
- Not as durable as some other options
- ORIGINAL STAR WARS DESIGN: Star Wars fans will love this chair that is printed with Darth Vader's iconic head. Chair is black with red and white detailing.
- GAMING AND LOUNGING SOLUTION: This ergonomic chair is design with comfort in mind. Kids will be able to sit for hours while gaming, watching tv and lounging around. Chair is lightweight and can easily be moved from room to room around the house.
This floor rocker gaming chair has a black Darth Vader design with red highlights and white detailing.
It can easily fold up for storage and is made with padded polyester for durability. It is firm and offers a steady and smooth rocking motion.
- Smooth rocking
- Lightweight and folds for storage
- Not good for bigger adults
- Not good back support
- No special features
Final Thoughts on Star Wars Gaming Chairs
A lot of gamers of all ages love Star Wars and the selection of gaming chairs that reflect that interest and fandom proves it.
There are some made for children and others made for adult gamers. You can choose between spacecraft, character, or color designs to match your style and aesthetic.
May the Force be with you!
Last update on 2021-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API