Are you interested in learning about the best office chairs for glute pain? In this product review guide, We will go over...
- Our top pick in office chairs for glute pain KERMS High Back Office Chair
- How office chairs for glute pain work
- What should you look for in office chairs for glute pain?
- The 5 top office chairs for glute pain
No more wasting time; let’s get started!
Our Top 5 Office Chairs for Glute Pain
There is nothing worse than having to sit in a chair for a long time when your glutes are already on fire.
That is why we took time to search for the best office chairs on the market today that alleviate glute pain, allowing you to get more work done throughout the day.
What Are Office Chairs for Glute Pain?
There are many causes that contribute to glute pain, including over-exercising, over-sitting, sciatic problems, and more.
Office chairs for glute pain are made with extra comfort, padding, and support, to keep you comfortable and stable while sitting on a chair for long periods of time.
A common syndrome known for glute pain is deep gluteal syndrome. This pain stems from pressure placed on the nerves and can seriously be affected by the type of chair you sit in.
Office chairs for glute pain should limit the amount of pressure being placed on these nerves and blood vessels.
What Are The Different Types of Office Chairs for Glute Pain?
The most common forms of office chairs for glute pain include some type of extra comfort padding in the seat of a regular office chair, like memory or gel foam.
Another type of chair available is a kneeling chair, which allows you to sit in a position where the majority of the weight is taken off of your bottom.
Lastly, you can try using a yoga ball chair option. This form of seating is becoming very popular in office spaces and is a great option for those having problems with their glutes, hips, and back.
Read More >> The Best Way To Sit For Blood Circulation
A yoga ball chair is a fantastic option for many parts of the body.
How Do Office Chairs for Glute Pain Work?
When suffering from glute pain, the last thing you want is tons of pressure on your bottom.
By purchasing office chairs designed with these concerns in mind, you have the ability to avoid painful seated positions and further irritating an already painful and inflamed location of your body.
What to Look For In The Best Office Charis for Glute Pain?
If you are on the lookout for a great office chair for glute pain, you want to keep in mind that tons of cushions don’t always mean tons of comfort.
When supporting your glutes, back, spine, etc., you want soft yet firm materials that will support your weight, keeping pressure off of the sore areas.
Read More >> Best Computer Chairs for Long Hours
Best Office Chairs for Glute Pain Reviewed
Now that we have given you a complete overview of why it is important to find the right office chair for your glute pain.
Let’s get right into our top five favorite choices for the best options.
#1 KERMS High Back Office Chair (Our Top Pick)
- ????Ergonomic Office Chair-High back and large seat. The high-back design can give full support of your back and lumbar. Close to the curve of the back, relax the waist and back. The thickened non-slip comfort pad relaxes the hips, and bear the pressure of sitting for a long time.
- ????Multifunction Adjustable- This leather office chair features an advanced mechanism that not only adjusts the back angle and the tilt but also locks the position so you don't have to re-adjust each time you sit down. The rear Angle and tilt lock system under the seat can lock any Angle you need.
We like this KERMS high-back office chair option for anyone suffering from any type of glute pain.
It has just enough padding for comfort with a non-slip comfort pad that does a great job of relaxing your hips and dispersing the weight bared evenly across the chair.
The chair has a great look for a more than affordable price and is made from quality and durable materials, and is easy to put together.
- Non-slip comfort pad take the brunt of weight bared while sitting
- Adjusts and locks to the angle of your back
- Provides a sleek and ergonomic design perfect for any office space
- The material will start to wear out quicker than other chairs
#2 Gaiam Ultimate Balance Ball Chair (Standard or Swivel Base Option) (Best Budget)
- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Featuring a new and improved modern design and construction with a durable reinforced base, combining both comfort and ergonomic back support to alleviate the stress and pains that come with sitting for extended periods of time.
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Engages the core, aligns the spine and helps increase energy levels for a more productive and energetic day
If you are looking for a great chair for glute pain on a budget, you may want to consider taking a look at the Gaiam balance ball chair.
This chair is extremely affordable at under $100 and is great for any space.
The ball fits perfectly into the base and can be inflated to your level of comfort, taking extra pressure off of your bottom.
They also offer a secure base or a swivel base option giving you all the movement and flexibility you might need.
- Supports your core, back, spine, hips, and butt while sitting
- Easy to set up and easier to use
- Strengthens muscles while working at your desk
- Height isn’t adjustable
- It can be confusing to set up the base for some customers
#3 Serta Big and Tall Executive Office Chair (Best high-end)
- LUMBAR SUPPORT: AIR Lumbar technology that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist for continuous support
- ELITE 5-LAYER CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Strategically placed over individual pocketed Comfort Coils to provide adaptive comfort
Serta is a top-selling, highly-reputable furniture brand known for its comfortable and quality designs.
If you want to sit like a king, there is no better chair to purchase for your sore booty than this Serta Big and Tall executive office chair.
This chair combines the technology of air technology and multiple layers of an elite foam cushioning system.
You can also control your position, making it easier to adjust your body throughout the day.
- A 5 layer cushioning system for ultimate support and comfort
- 3-inch thick foam
- Easy to access side seat controls
- The arms are not adjustable
- Not a great option for tall people
#4 Luxton Memory Foam Ergonomic Kneeling Chair(Best Kneeling Chair)
- EXPERIENCE MAXIMUM COMFORT - Struggling with back pain and poor posture? Our kneeling office chair helps keep your spine in a natural alignment to help prevent aches, even after hours of sitting!
- CRAFTED WITH CARE - Designed with 4" thick seat and knee cushions made of premium memory foam, this kneeling desk chair is a delight to use. Plus, it's breathable and gentle on the skin.
Kneeling chairs are a great option for those who suffer from glute pain. These chairs will take a lot of pressure off of your bottom and place it on the knees, dispersing your weight evenly.
This Luxton memory foam kneeling chair is a great option. It is made from high-quality, durable materials and provides a unique rocking design that helps relieve pressure and pain in all sensitive places.
- Memory foam seating for a comfortable workspace
- Easy to assemble
- Versatile and compact for all workspaces and seating positions
- Screws and bolts may need to be tightened frequently.
#5 BOSMILLER Office Chair (Best in Comfort)
If you are searching for a chair with all-over comfort, look no further.
This Bosemiller office chair is ideal for anyone who wants to sit on a cloud for their 8-hour shift.
This chair is designed to specifically adapt to all of the back, spine, and butt curves in the body, making it very supportive and comfortable to work in.
- Superior comfort and padding
- Secure design for stability and durability
- A very affordable price for most budgets
- Unable to adjust the back-rest
- The material tends to fall apart quickly
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to comfort.
Whether you are suffering from glute pain following an intense workout or you struggle from the same pain due to extensive sitting daily, there are many different options out there for you to try.
Take a look at the five great products listed above and decide for yourself if they are a good choice for you.
Last update on 2022-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API