Interested in learning about the best Standing Desk with Cupholder? In this product review guide, I will go over...
- The best standing desk with a cup holder to meet the needs of most people
- Why choosing a standing desk with a cup holder can be a good option depending on your needs
- The features to keep in mind when you are choosing a standing desk with a cup holder
Let’s get started!
Our Top # Standing Desk with Cupholder?
What Are Standing Desks with Cupholders?
Standing desks with cup holders are desks that have a cup holder attached, either built into the frame of the desk or as an attached or slide-out accessory on the desk. They are designed to enable you to keep your drink nearby without having to worry about it spilling when you adjust the height of the desk or while using the desk.
What Are The Different Types of Standing Desks with Cupholders?
Standing desks with cup holders typically come in either a smaller, mobile desk on wheels or a larger, stationary desk. Mobile desks are often designed for office or student use and work well as home work stations. Stationary standing desks are often designed for gaming or as a home office.
How Does Standing Desk with Cupholder Work?
Standing desks with cup holders work by adjusting up and down in one of three ways:
- Pneumatic adjustment using a lever
- Electric adjustment by pushing a button
- Manual adjustment by unscrewing and rescrewing at the desired height
What to Look For In The Best Standing Desk with Cupholder?
The best standing desk with cup holder for you will depend on your unique needs, but there are a few features that everybody will likely look for to ensure that the desk will work well for them:
- Weight capacity. Some standing desks can handle over a hundred pounds in weight while others can only handle between 20 and 30.
- Height adjustment. Be sure that the standing desk will work well for you whether you want to sit or stand at it.
- Wheels or no wheels? Some people will find the flexibility of being able to move their standing desk around as they like to be a great convenience, while others may prefer the higher weight capacity of desks that don't have wheels.
Best Standing Desk with Cupholder Reviewed
This convenient desk offers plenty of desktop surface with 63 in of space. The desktop surface is made of an environmentally friendly material and can hold up to three monitors.
There are three different height settings at 28in, 30in, and 32in. Heights can be adjusted by loosening screws, adjusting the height, and retightening the screws. This desk comes with cable management so that your desk will remain tidy no matter how much equipment you have on it.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Standing Desk for Gamers? (2021 Review)
There are plenty of features available on this desk, including not only a cup holder but a non-skid mouse pad and headphone hook. While this desk is advertised as a gaming desk, the makers emphasize that it can also be a great desk for studying and as a general computer and home desk.
- Plenty of surface space
- Offset cup holder so you won't accidentally knock over your drink
- Adjustable with three height settings
- Screws must be loosened to adjust the height of the desk, which is inconvenient if you want to raise and lower it throughout the day
- Cable organization with netting doesn't work for every cable system
This little desk works well for standing or sitting and is mobile so you can position it wherever you need it. Whether you need a workstation that is mobile for office use or you just like to work from various places in your home, you'll find this desk to be a very convenient addition to your workspace.
It is packed with features, including a swivel-out mouse pad and a cord management system in addition to the cup holder. The cup holder can tuck under the desk when it's not needed and it is offset so that you won't accidentally knock your drink over. The desk is easily adjusted from 28in to 38in by using a pneumatic air-assisted lift.
- Compact desk that can roll around easily to fit in any spot that you need it
- Easy to adjust with a pneumatic air-assisted lift
- Feature-packed with swivel out mouse pad and cup holder as well as a cord management system
- Mouse pad does not provide very much room
- No bottom to the cup holder, so only works for particular types of glasses
- Weight capacity of 22lb may not be enough for some laptops and monitors
This substantial standing desk utilizes a powerful dual monitor to give you wonderfully smooth height adjustments at a good speed without making much noise at all. Adjust the desk from 28in to 48.4in easily throughout the day so you can stand or sit at your leisure.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Standing Desk Risers (2021 Review)
A good-sized carbon fiber desktop surface is 55 in long and includes a full mouse pad. Adjustable feet enable a stable work surface even on slightly uneven ground. This desk is feature-packed with a headphone hook holder and cable storage box as well as the cup holder.
You can feel confident about making this purchase thanks to the free replacement of the whole desk or parts if you have a problem within a year.
- Dual motor adjustment systems enables a smooth and effortless transition from standing to sitting throughout the day
- Adjustable feet so that it will remain stable even if your floor isn't stable
- Highly functional cup holder with a bottom to it and a sturdy cable management system that works well for most cable systems
- Only comes in black or black with red lining, which doesn’t work well for every decor
- Some people find that the screw holes are not adjusted properly
This sleek little desk is specifically designed for classroom use, but it can work well for a wide range of uses. It has a hanger on the underside for equipment bags or backpacks. A built-in tray contains a slot for a tablet or phone as well as the cup holder.
It rises effortlessly from 30.5in to 45.6in with an airlift gas adjustment. The top is finished with spillproof PVC laminate so you won't have to worry about anything falling on it. Large castor wheels work well on hard floors or carpets. The entire product is a sleek white with a gray tablet holder and cup holder which looks good in most settings.
- Very easy to adjust with a simple airlift lever
- Large wheels enable it to roll effortlessly across a variety of types of floors
- Convenient hook for hanging any other accessories you may need or a backpack or equipment bag
- Some people find that the lowest setting is a bit too high when sitting on a standard chair
- Only comes in one color, so while the white looks sleek, if you want any other options this isn't a good choice
This convenient little desk can be adjusted from 29.5in to 41.3in using only one hand, thanks to the built-in pneumatic device. Locking castor wheels enable it to roll smoothly around your space when you need it to or stay in place when you don't want to move.
It is packed with features, including not only the cup holder but also a tablet slot and a hook for bags. The unique shape of the desk enables it to work well whether you want to sit or stand, despite its relatively small size. You can feel confident about making this purchase thanks to a lifetime warranty and 60-day free replacement.
- Unique design makes it work well whether you want to stand or sit, giving you plenty of legroom in either position
- Wide steel base for increased stability
- Comes with a lifetime warranty and 60-day free replacement
- Small castor wheels do not work as well on carpet as some other options
- Desk sits on the wheelbase by sliding into a slot, which can cause the desk to wobble a bit even though the base is very sturdy
Final Thoughts On Standing Desk with Cupholder
A cup holder is a very useful advantage in a standing desk since moving a standing desk up and down can make it easy to spill a beverage. By choosing a standing desk with an included cup holder, you'll be confident that you will always have somewhere to put your drink without having to worry about buying or attaching add-on accessories.