Interested in learning about the best modern executive desks? In this product review guide, I will go over...
- My #1 top pick for the best modern executive desk (plus 4 more great options)
- What are the different types of modern executive desks and how do they work
- What to look for in the best modern executive desks
Let’s get started!
Our Top 5 Modern Executive Desks?
What Are Modern Executive Desks?
Characterized by a sleek design and packed full of features, these desks will have an oversized desk area and cater to the most comfortable working experience.
They will also be made using high-quality materials and craftsmanship, and will also host a range of practical features such as lockable cabinets, charging ports for devices, and bespoke design details.
What Are The Different Types of Modern Executive Desks?
There are many different design styles of modern executive desks, from L-shaped corner desks, semi-circular designs, to large minimal designs, and designs that focus on comfort while working.
Read More >> Top 5 Best L-Shaped Executive Desks (2021 Review)
Executive desks are made with various materials, from high-quality oak desks to sleek and minimal glass desks or desks made from marble or refined stone.
Check out this video for modern executive desks interior designs:
How Does A Modern Executive Desk Work?
Modern executive desks are known for their oversized desk space, making them one of the most comfortable desks to work on for extended periods.
They’re perfect for when privacy is a key concern in the workplace (or at home) as they often feature lockable cabinets and drawers.
Other benefits include high-quality craftsmanship and finishes so that your executive desk is sure to impress.
What to Look For In The Best Modern Executive Desks?
Look for a large comfortable desk space that will often have a special treatment to ensure comfort and durability over many years.
Also consider the materials and construction of your desk as modern executive desks are available in various materials, from glass, high-quality oak / wood construction, steel or refined stone such as marble or granite.
You’ll also want to consider what office equipment you need on your desk and allocate space for multiple monitors, a desktop printer, space for a tablet or writing pad, etc.
Read More >> Top 5 Best U Shaped Executive Desks (2021 Review)
Best Modern Executive Desk Reviewed
Often considered the modern-day throne, comfort is king. Let’s take a look in detail at my top picks for the best modern executive desk.
- Overall: W 79" x D 32" x H 29.5"
- Desktop: W 63" x D 31.5" x H 29.5"
This modern and stylish executive desk is a great option if you’re looking for high quality.
It features either a sleek black American oak or matte white finish. Includes a bank of 4 lockable drawers that can be moved to your desired position that measures 79” x 32” overall.
There’s also a pedestal featuring a dual lock top drawer for general storage and a lower drawer. A wide oversized keyboard tray also doubles as notepad storage.
- High-quality finishes throughout
- Large oversized desktop
- Lockable cabinets for extra security
- High cost
- Weighs over 330 pounds
- Limited storage
- 【Large Executive Desk】: This modern L-shaped desk offers a minimalist design that will add an elegant look to any office. Its large 55" X 24" x 30”(L *W*H) desk top provides plenty of space for multiple monitors to spread out and get work done comfortably.
- 【Plenty of Storage Space】: Large storage cabinet 47”x 16” x 24” (L *W*H, )a secondary work surface on the return provides further space to work or a perfect place for your printer, Storage under the desktop holds CPU tower.2-tier open and concealed behined the door, Flexible storage option meet all your need!
This executive desk is a great option when you are setting up your office with a budget in mind.
It features good quality construction, is made with a generous 1.2-inch thick compressed board, and is finished with scratch-resistant dark walnut melamine.
The desk is large, providing plenty of space for one or two monitors or other office equipment. There’s also a large storage cabinet that can double as an additional working space.
- Best budget option
- Good quality materials with robust steel legs
- Good sized storage area, with cable management holes
- Self-assembly is required
- Storage does not have any locks
- Material: Manufactured wood with solid wood veneers. Dimensions-80 x 70 x 31 inches
- Black paint with a Twelve Step two toned hand rubbed finish with light physical distressing
I love this high specification desk because it has plenty of lockable storage and the highest quality finishes of all of the desks on my list.
It’s manufactured with a two-toned, hand-rubbed wood finish on all sides making it ideal when you want to impress.
It features a power center with cable management features that provide a clean sleek look by hiding cables.
You’ll find ample storage with four utility drawers, two drop-down keyboard drawers, and two lockable drawers for letters or legal files.
- Finished on all sides
- Fully lockable drawers
- Excellent cable management
- Some assembly required
- High cost
- Made with engineered wood and a heavy-duty steel frame
- Finish Color: two-tone Walnut with grey accents
I think this heavy-duty wooden desktop with its steel frame is great, measuring 57.75 x 59 inches overall. This desk is finished with high-quality two-tone walnut laminate and grey accents on the storage compartments.
You’ll get ample storage with drawers and a file cabinet. There’s also the ability to assemble the desk to suit a left or right L-shaped layout, making this desk a great option for a diverse range of office layouts.
- Multi-functional design allows for various desk configurations
- Heavy-duty construction
- Plenty of storage space
- The storage does not have locks
- Desktop size is quite shallow
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made in North America. Our two-tone modern executive office desk with hutch is made from laminated, high-density commercial-grade particle board with melamine finish, compliant with TSCA Title VI. Top is 1–inch thick.
- STYLISH AND SPACIOUS: The ample surface of our contemporary executive office desk lets you lay out your papers or electronic devices comfortably.
This desk features a contemporary semicircular design and high-quality materials and finishes.
It features 1-inch thick melamine finished desktop in a two-tone color combination with storage space and shelves that are durable while providing maximum comfort while working.
This desk is ideal for the busy executive and is designed for convenience, offering plenty of desktop space and a hutch to maximize space, providing plenty of storage for files, electronic devices, or paperwork.
- Good quality materials
- Maximum desktop and storage space
- An extended 10-year warranty
- Drawers are not lockable
- The keyboard space is not as large as others
Final Thoughts On Modern Executive Desks
Choosing the right desk can be tricky. I hope this information has given you everything you need to look out for when investing in an important pieces of office equipment.
From L-shaped designs to the most comfortable materials and desk finishes, there’s a huge range available.
Whether you’re looking for a statement piece to elevate your office status or an affordable option that’s versatile and well made, these top picks all have excellent customer ratings, a range of features, and cater to all budgets.
All of these desks will provide a large and comfortable working space and are built to last many years.
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API