Interested in learning about the best standing desk for dual monitors? In this product review guide, I will go over...
- My top pick for the best dual monitor standing desk
- What to look for in a dual monitor standing desk and the key differences between them
- Considerations to help you choose the best dual monitor standing desk for your needs
- Let’s get started!
Our Top 5 Best Standing Desk for Dual Monitors?
- No products found.
What Are Standing Desks for Dual Monitors?
Standing Desk for dual monitors function in the same way as single monitor standing desks except that they have space for two monitors.
You can set them on any table or surface and adjust them to a height that is convenient for you.
Because they can be adjusted from a sitting position to a standing position smoothly and easily, you can change your position as you like throughout the day without having to move your equipment around.
There are many advantages of standing desks. They provide an alternative to sitting that can relieve pressure on the back and neck, and they can even provide a very slight increase in calorie consumption.
Read More >>Top 5 Best Standing Desks for Kids (2021 Review)
What Are The Different Types of Standing Desk For Dual Monitors?
There are a couple of key differences between various standing desk for dual monitors, although they may appear very similar at first glance:
Standing desks typically use a gas mechanism to move the desk up and down. However, they differ in how they rise.
Desks that rise by sliding out in an X pattern leave less room for paperwork and other accessories under the desk when it is in a standing position than desks that slide out in an H pattern.
Straight or curved:
Some standing desks offer a straight surface that many people find more versatile, while others curve around you providing, space to put things on either side as well as in front of you.
Can the keyboard be removed:
Some desks have keyboards that can be easily removed with a single lever.
Others have keyboards that need to remove by unscrewing them, and still others can't have the keyboards removed at all.
How Does a Standing Desk for Dual Monitors Work?
Standing desks for dual monitors hold two monitors, a keyboard, mouse, and other accessories, at the height that you choose.
They can be adjusted from several inches off of the surface to as much as 20 or 30 inches.
They have pneumatic gas springs to make it easier to lift and lower the weight of all of the equipment on the desk.
Standing desks for dual monitors differ from regular standard desks in that they are longer and can hold more weight.
What to Look For In The Best Standing Desk for Dual Monitors
Ease of Movement
You don't want to have to fight with your standing desk to lower or raise it, and it would be best if it didn't make everything shake either.
Smooth, one-handed weightless operation makes a big difference, especially if you expect to lift and lower the desk frequently.
Standing desks typically offer one platform for the monitors and a separate one for the keyboard.
Many people find that they don't have enough room for the keyboard as they may prefer, so look for a desk with plenty of keyboard room.
Most people don't have problems with standing desks not being tall enough, but it can be an issue for you if it doesn't go low enough for you to sit comfortably.
You don't want to have to move the desk when you aren't using it to stand.
Most standing desks hold around 30lbs, but there are variations.
If you know you have a heavier monitors or want an extra stable standing desk, look for one of the models that can hold up to 35 lb.
Best Standing Desk for Dual Monitors Reviewed
- Create Instant Active Standing - VIVO’s desk riser provides on-demand standing throughout the day for the freedom to get out of your chair and relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity. --Patented--
- Spacious 36" Surface - The 36” x 22” desktop provides room for single and dual monitor/laptop setups. The 25" x 10.5" keyboard tray raises in sync with the top surface to create a comfortable workstation.
This convenient desk has a deep 36 by 22 inch surface.
The design is very open at the base, which is an attractive touch that also leaves more room for anything that you want to put under the desk.
It can lift 33lbs and adjust from 6.5 to 17in.
It has a smooth movement that doesn't take much strength to adjust, thanks to the counterbalance tension to enable easy upward motion.
The keyboard tray is removable, a convenient trait if you would rather type directly on the desk or you don't need a keyboard.
- Convenient easily removable keyboard tray
- Easy up-and-down motion thanks to the counterbalance tension
- Very attractive open design that looks great and allows you to put things under the desk when it is in standing position.
- 6.5in when it is fully collapsed is taller than some people would prefer
- 25” by 10.5” keyboard tray could be a bit wider
Here is the VIVO desk in action...
- 【Ergonomic Design】 Height adjustable desk is designed to make working more comfortable whether you’re standing up or sitting down. Designed with electric lift system brings your monitor to new heights to keep your sitting posture correct.
- 【Powerful Smooth Lift System】 The controller features memory 4 preset buttons to customize your desired heights from 30.5in-47.2in. The lift system make the desktop rise to the specified height smoothly and quickly. Adjustment Speed: 15mm/s Weight Capacity: 110lb Noise Level:<50db.
This desk is height adjustable with an ergonomic design, which gives more comfort for working, on both standing and setting positions.
The lift system is smooth and powerful, it can be customized from 30.5in to 47.2in, with an adjustment speed of 15mm/s and it almost does not make any noise.
It also comes with a controller that features memory preset buttons for customization.
Rolanstar desk is very sturdy and reliable with extra storage including the 2 drawers and the drawer under the desk.
- Smooth lift operation from 30.5in to 47.2in
- Easy assembly
- Great storage space
- Not so much cable management options
- The wood could get smudges and scratches
#3 No products found.
No products found.
An impressive 47in width gives you plenty of room for two screens, each up to 27in. It is effortless to adjust the height of your standing desk with a single-handed design.
Since the workstation rises within its own vertical space, you won't need to make space around it to adjust it up and down.
The keyboard tray is full sized, large enough to fit an ergonomic keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad.
If you'd rather not use a keyboard and mouse, the keyboard tray is easy to remove.
You can feel confident making this purchase, since it is covered by a five year warranty on the frame and desktop and a 3-year warranty on the gas spring system and mechanisms.
- One handed operation for easy up and down
- Full size removable keyboard tray
- H shaped support gives you room to put things under the desk
- More expensive than some comparable products
- 5.9in in the sitting position is still quite high
- DIMENSIONS - 35.43" W x 35.8" D x (6.2" to 19.1") H | Workstation top dimensions: 35.43" x 23.23" x 0.59" thick | Keyboard tray dimensions: 35.43" x 12.60" x 0.59" thick | Base dimensions: 32.75" W x 21.9" D | Weight: 52.3 lbs.
- INSTANT SIT-STAND ADJUSTMENT - Effortless Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment transition from 5.9 inches to 19.7 inches. Desk lifts up to 33 lbs. evenly distributed across the top. Rise higher than the average standing desk
This desk transitions from 5.9 in to 19.7 in with a smooth pneumatic adjustment.
The desk lifts up within its own space so you won't need to add any more room accommodation for it.
There is a 3 year guarantee against defects in the workmanship or material under normal use.
The beveled edge allows you to comfortably adjust your arms to use the keyboard.
A deep platform makes it very comfortable for you to adjust the computer at the distance from you that you want.
- Sturdy desk that transitions with a smooth motion
- Lifts and lowers within its own space so you won't have to make accommodation for it
- Three year guarantee against workmanship or material defects
- Deep platform enables you to put your computer as far back as you want.
- Frustrating to use the mouse
- Requires two hands and some pressure to lift and lower the desk
- Desk Converter Standing Desk Converter Adjustable Sit to Stand Up Desk Workstation Desk Riser
- The Rise-X Pro is an adjustable standing desk designed to improve your comfort and posture; Whether you want to sit or stand, it can accommodate
This standing desk offers a large work area both for the monitors and keyboard. It smoothly rises with gas springs and two handles.
This desk comes with a lifetime warranty, unlike most desks, which are only covered by warranties of three or four years.
This desk can also hold a little bit more than most other desks, 35lb, whereas other desks usually only hold 33 lbs. Non-slip silicone pads protect your desktop.
- Comes with a free lifetime warranty
- Very large surface for monitors and keyboard
- Preset grommet hole to mount the screen
- Keyboard tray cannot be removed unless you remove four screws
- Keyboard tray can’t be adjusted external to the desk
Final Thoughts On Standing Desk for Dual Monitors
A dual monitor standing desk can be a game-changer in your work or home office.
Alternating between sitting and standing throughout the day can do wonders for back and neck health
Also enabling you to be more active and energetic while you are working.
A dual monitor standing desk lets you put all of your equipment at exactly the height you would prefer and make smooth and easy adjustments throughout the day.
Last update on 2022-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API