Interested in learning about the best vintage standing desk? Great! Because in this product review guide, I will go over…
- How to properly use and benefit from a vintage or antique standing workstation.
- The top attributes to consider when shopping & comparing vintage standing desks.
- Available features of different vintage standing desks.
Let’s get started!
Overall #1 Rated Pick
This vintage standing desk is our top pick for a reason! This classically designed standing desk has a stylish brown rustic wood finish that is sure to fit in with your vintage decor.
Our Top 5 Best Vintage Standing Desks
What Are Vintage Standing Desks?
Vintage standing desks are desks designed to allow you to stand and work while not compromising on style.
Sitting at a desk all day can lead to several health issues, including obesity, high blood pressure, and increased cardiovascular disease risk.
However, standing burns more calories and uses more energy, meaning that if you invest in a standing desk, you will be at lower risk for the health issues associated with sitting for long periods.
Standing desks can also decrease neck and back pain from sitting at a standard desk.
What Are the Different Types of Vintage Standing Desks?
Just like any other desk, vintage standing desks come in various types to fit anyone’s needs. They can be adjustable, have storage, double as sitting desks, and even be portable.
When purchasing vintage standing desks, you will want to look at the desk’s features to ensure that the one you’re buying is the right fit for you.
Read More>> Does Insurance Cover a Standing Desk?
How Does a Vintage Standing Desk Work?
Vintage standing desks work by allowing you to stand up while doing work at a desk. Standing rather than sitting offers many health benefits if you use your standing desk correctly.
When using your standing desk, you will want to make sure that you have the correct posture.
To ensure that you can stand up straight at your standing desk, make sure that the top of your monitor is slightly below eye-level and that your wrists can lay straight when typing on a keyboard.
By doing this, you’re guaranteed to get the maximum benefits out of your vintage standing desk.
Take a look at this video for guidance on how to use your standing desk properly.
What to Look for In the Best Vintage Standing Desk?
When shopping for a vintage standing desk, you might think, “Which one is right for me?”
There are different things to look for while shopping, some of the most important factors to consider are size, style, and durability.
Your height is going to play a huge factor in what vintage standing desk you should purchase. For example, if you’re taller, you will want to buy one with long height dimensions.
Also, if multiple people are going to be using the desk, you should buy one with an adjustable height to fit everyone’s needs.
You will also need to consider how large the space is that you are putting the desk, and how many things you need to keep on the desk.
If you have a small space and are a minimalist, you should opt for one small in size. On the other hand, if you have a lot of room to work with and a lot of stuff you need to put on the desk, you should consider one with larger dimensions.
Style also plays a huge role when deciding which vintage standing desk to purchase. You will want one that matches the furniture and décor in your home.
Luckily, there are many style options to choose from when shopping for a vintage standing desk.
Finally, you will want to consider the durability of a vintage standing desk before purchasing it. Some are made of solid wood, making them more durable and stable.
However, those tend to cost more. There are less expensive options made with particleboard, but those tend to be less durable and show wear and tear signs over time.
Read More>> Top 5 Best Rolling Standing Desks (2021 Review)
Best Vintage Standing Desks Reviewed
#1 FEZIBO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk (Our Top Pick)
- Ergonomic Home Office Desk: FEZIBO standing desk after years of constant iteration. Both the home office rising experience and quality of the products are trustworthy. It can hold up to 176 pounds
- Height Adjustable Lift: The brake system is controlled by electric motors to adjust different tabletop heights from 27.7 to 45.47 Inches. 4 Positions memory functions lift conveniently and quickly
This vintage standing desk is our top pick for a reason! The FEZIBO standing desk has a stylish brown rustic wood finish that is sure to fit in with your vintage décor.
This desk has an electronically adjustable height as well, so it can be used by anyone and even doubles as a sitting desk.
There is also a handy storage drawer included to keep desk supplies in that would otherwise clutter your workspace.
- Electronically adjustable height
- Storage drawer
- Large desktop dimensions
- Particleboard desktop rather than solid wood
#2 Mr IRONSTONE 31.5” Folding Computer Desk (Best Budget)
If you’re looking for something less expensive, the Mr IRONSTONE 31.5” Folding Computer Desk is perfect for you!
The product has a minimalist vintage design, making it an ideal fit for any room! This vintage standing desk features a folding design, so you can save space when you’re not using it.
It also includes a set of hooks to hang headphones, bags, hats, and more, which will free up your desk space.
- The foldable design allows the desk to be stored when not in use
- Simple assembly
- Low price point
- No storage compartments
- Laminate desktop rather than solid wood
#3 Vari Electric Standing Desk (Best High End)
- Whisper Quiet Motor: The dual power motor provides a smooth and quick transition from sitting to standing at low decibels
- UL Listed, UL Certified to BIFMA Standards, and Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
Do you want to invest in a vintage standing desk that’s high end? Then look no further than the Vari Electric Standing Desk!
This desk features a beautiful and spacious solid wood top that’s sure to fit everything you need!
It’s fully adjustable with a whisper-quiet motor so you won’t disturb anyone in the office or at home.
The desk also has programmable height settings making it easy to switch between users or from sitting to standing.
- Whisper-quiet motor
- Programmable height settings
- Stylish vintage desktop
- The laminate finish is prone to chipping
- [ SIT-STANDING L SHAPED STANDING DESK ] - Tribesign create a great solution for easy change between siting and standing, this solid wood l desk design with 2 level desk features sit and stand work surfaces. While you working, you can choose to sit or stand that depending on your desired.
- [ INDUSTRIAL SOLID WOOD L SHAPED DESK ] - The metal legs matched with rustic wood desktop constructs a characteristic industrial look. The desk top is from carefully selected timber, crafted to retain the natural features of the wood including original knots and grain. Every table is unique and reflects a rustic finishing style.
Not ready to fully commit to a standing desk yet? This vintage sit-standing desk offers the best of both worlds!
The Tribesigns Industrial Sit-Standing L Desk has a unique design that’s sure to look fantastic anywhere! This product is also extremely durable.
Its legs are made of heavy-duty steel, and the top is solid wood, so it’s sure to last you for years!
- Extremely durable construction
- Allows the user to switch between sitting and standing easily
- Includes a storage shelf for organization
- Difficult to assemble
- Needs a large amount of space
- Finish your project from a Standing position with the Ameriwood Home coleton Standing desk
- The Sturdy metal frame and Classic Espresso Finish on the laminated particleboard desk surface and shelves give a lasting clean look that matches any Décor
If you’re searching for a vintage standing desk that will fit in with any decor, then the Ameriwood Home Coleton Standing Desk is for you!
This desk has a dark espresso finish and a simple design, making it extremely versatile.
In terms of features, it has a built-in storage shelf and a sturdy frame that can hold up to 80lbs. The desk is 42” tall, so you can use it with a tall chair if your legs get tired.
- Sleek and versatile vintage design
- Built-in storage shelves
- Can be used with a tall chair if needed
- Not adjustable
- Particleboard desktop
- Small workspace
Final Thoughts on Vintage Standing Desks
Vintage standing desks are a great way to decrease the health risks associated with sitting at a desk all day.
Using one allows you to burn more calories, which minimizes the risk of obesity, cardiovascular disease, and high blood pressure.
With the vintage look of these desks, you don’t have to compromise on style either!
Last update on 2022-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API