Why red gaming chairs?
Red is a popular favorite color, so it makes sense that there would be a lot of demand for chairs with the hue.
For gamers, it is great to know the number of products, shades, and styles to choose from.
This article includes:
- The top 5 best red gaming chairs and their pros and cons
- What they are and the benefits that they offer
- Features to look for to make sure you get high-quality one
Let’s get started!
Best Red Gaming Chairs
What are Red Gaming Chairs?
Gaming chairs are different from office chairs because they are designed specifically for gamers.
Sure, they can be used for work and other things too, but they have a style that suits the modern gamer as well as features like easy to clean upholstery, comfort, and back support for prolonged sitting.
Even cup holders, or speakers! They can come in many different colors, but a ton of gamers prefer red.
Read More >> Is a Gaming Chair Worth It?
Red gaming chairs come in a variety of shades from bright scarlet to tined crimson to subdued maroon and everything in between.
They also come in multi-color options with red and black being one of the most popular color combinations for all gaming chairs.
You will never run out of options so it is good to know the different types and other aspects so you can narrow down the choices.
If you don’t know whether a gaming chair is right for you, check out this video outlining more benefits:
What are the Different Types of Red Gaming Chairs?
There are a lot of different types of gaming chairs and they pretty much all come in red.
Besides the two types of color options, solid red or multi-colored, there are also the types of gaming chairs themselves including ergonomic, electric, and footrest.
Let’s check out each type and why you may want to consider it for your next gaming center.
This type is completely red besides logos and sometimes armrests and frames.
They can come in many different shades of red, but most are not too bright.
Instead, these usually offer a maroon or shaded red color.
They are a good choice and can go with RGB lights and other common accessories that gamers often like.
This option has red mixed with at least one more color.
The most common mixture is red with black, but red and white are pretty common as well.
The amount of red compared with the other colors can vary greatly, but most have a significant amount if that is what you are looking for.
This option is made to be extremely comfortable and will have a high backrest and padding that is supportive, but soft enough to be comfortable for a prolonged amount of time.
They also have lumbar support, good headrests, and awesome adjustability for height, recline, and other components.
Read More >> The Top 5 Best Blue Gaming Chairs (2022 Review)
This is a type of gaming chair that has electric features that can be great for certain situations.
Some have a speaker built-in, which can be great for the immersive gaming experience many people are looking for.
They usually connect via Bluetooth and most will also have headphone connectivity or jacks for different styles of plugs.
Many also have other electronic features like RGB lights or even a massage feature that can keep you relaxed even during the most stressful, high-intensity gaming sessions.
Read More >> Best Gaming Chairs with Speakers (2022 Review)
This is a reclining gaming chair that also has a footrest (because most other types recline, but do not have a place to put your feet up).
They are great for gamers and streamers who do not constantly play intense or competitive games.
Also, they allow you to chill throughout the day and night in complete comfort.
How Do Red Gaming Chairs Work?
Red may just seem like something important for matching your personality and style, but it can be more.
Sure, it can match a gaming area by offering something bright and many gaming desks also come in red shades.
However, did you know that the colors you use in your atmosphere can alter the way you feel?
Color psychology is the study of the way that colors can impact our mood and other aspects of well-being and behavior.
While more research needs to be conducted to be conclusive, red is generally identified with anger and intensity as well as power and youth.
Because of this, it is a good option for competitive gaming and can promote a passionate and immersive experience with gaming.
What to Look for in the Best Red Gaming Chairs
You want a gaming chair that is red, but now what?
You have to decide which option to get and there are tons to choose from at a wide range of styles, qualities, and price points.
Let’s look at some of the things that you can keep in mind before deciding.
First, you want to make sure that it is supportive, both for your weight and comfort.
Check the weight capacity and make sure that it is high, even if you don’t need it to be.
This is because a solid frame and quality manufacturing will increase durability and performance in the long run.
It should also be supportive in a way that helps you sit comfortably in such a way that will not hurt your back, neck, shoulders, or mood.
Make sure that the lumbar support or lack thereof works for you.
Everyone is different so even the best, most researched lumbar support pillows won’t work perfectly for everybody.
As far as the color red is concerned, you want to make sure that it is the right shade.
Getting the wrong one can make the space clash, which is surely something you don’t want.
The quality of the upholstery is also important.
You may want to make sure that there are also limited creases for junk and a surface that repels liquids and is easy to clean.
Games to be played:
Finally, think about the type of games you enjoy playing. Make sure to purchase a chair that works for this style of gaming.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Gaming Chairs for PS4 (2022 Review)
For example, if you play relaxed games that are more laid-back, then you probably want some sort of recline feature that optimizes your comfort level.
If you like more competitive games like first-person shooters, then you probably want something that allows you to sit upright.
While remaining somewhat relaxed in your muscles.
Best Red Gaming Chairs
- [Superior Material]Ferghana Gaming Chair designed in racing style that born to offer you a combination of luxurious comfort and visual enjoyment. Made of high-density mould shaping foam sponge and durable&waterproof PU leather.
- [Multi-Function]Ferghana Game Chair is a fully functional racing chair,but also an upgrade PC computer gaming chair. Reclining backrest from 90° to 135°,360°swivel design,100mm seat height adjust,retractable footrest,removable and adjustable headrest pillow and USB Massage Lumbar Cushion for extra support.
This comfortable gaming chair is ergonomic and has a racing style.
It is made of high-density foam and PU leather for durability and waterproof ability.
It also has a reclining backrest, adjustable footrest, removable headrest pillow, and lumbar cushion that even has a USB massage feature.
Finally, the frame is strong with a 260 to the 300-pound weight limit and caster wheels for full mobility and comes at a highly reasonable price tag.
- Massage lumbar cushion
- Well-made for durability and 260 to 300-pound weight capacity
- Footrest and recline functions
- The headrest pillow isn’t the best quality
- Armrests may wiggle slightly
- Racing chair may not fit larger people
- Devoko high back ergonomic gaming chair covered by premium breathable leather and freely adjustable lumbar support & headrest pillow protecting your spinal & neck
- 360 degree swivel rotation with top quality mute rolling Wheels avoid scratching on floor board and freely move in your space
This affordable red and black chair is made with breathable leather and has an integrated metal frame and gas spring for adjustability.
It also has adjustable lumbar support and a headrest pillow for cool comfort.
You can lock the tilt and it supports up to 300 pounds with caster wheels for smooth rolling.
- Lumbar support and headrest pillow
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Great customer support
- Armrests are not adjustable
- Assembly is harder than some alternatives
- While it's great for the price, it may not last more than 5 or 6 years of heavy use
- Elegant Exterior - The SL4000 is made of high quality PVC leather, which makes it extremely durable and gives the chair a luxurious look.
- Steel Frame and Ultra Premium HR(High Density) Resilience Foam
This fantastic, high-quality racing seat gaming chair has an attractive red and white color scheme and the upholstery rivals the best.
It has a steel frame and high-density foam cushions and a reinforced heavy-duty aluminum alloy base.
The lumbar support is of great quality and also removable for those that don’t need it all of the time.
- Sturdy and supportive
- Lumbar support and headrest pillow
- Caster wheels are good quality
- Not good for larger people
- The upholstery doesn’t breathe and can get hot or cold
- More expensive than many other options
- START A PRODUCTIVE DAY: Don't let the unpleasant seating affect you at work. With a height adjustable range of 18.5″-22.4″ and a back tilting angle of 90°-135°, this office chair allows you to find your proper sitting position and keep working efficiently
- ENDLESS COMFORT: This ergonomic chair with a tilt mechanism has S-shaped backrest and well-padded seat, letting your body rest so you can concentrate on work while sitting in ergonomic luxury
This black and red chair is height adjustable and tilts angle and, despite the name, does not have a bucket seat that some gamers dislike because of the constriction.
It also has an s-shaped backrest and padded seat for ergonomic comfort and performance.
Easy to assemble and maintain, it also offers a footrest and attractive subdued red balance with black.
- Footrest and recline
- Ergonomic shape and comfort
- Thick, supportive cushion
- May squeak a little
- Less red than other options
- Headrest does not stay stationary when in use
- 【NEWLY-ARRIVED】: Extraordinary sitting experience guaranteed by our newly improved linkage armrest and the massage lumbar pillow with a fits-all USB port which helps a lot with easing back pain.
- 【EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A CHAIR】: High level mobility supported by a 360-degree swivel and ultra-smooth caster wheels; 90°-165° reclining for working, gaming, reading or napping; 20° controllable rocking and retractable footrest for relaxing; Up to 350 lbs capacity, adjustable seat height, highly flexible head pillow and lumbar support.
This solid Wine Red chair has a massage lumbar pillow and a USB port.
As well as smooth caster wheels and rocking motion for perfection when it comes to comfort and support.
It even has a footrest and can support up to 350 pounds. The upholstery is high-quality and the mechanisms and alloy frame are designed for long-term functionality.
- Unique color and design
- 350-pound weight limit
- Super comfortable with footrest, massage pillow, and more
- Footrest not good for taller people
- PU leather can squeak
- Not a true red color (Wine Red)
Final Thoughts on Red Gaming Chairs
A red gaming chair can be an awesome addition to your gaming area and there are tons to choose from.
Some are great for those on a budget while others are better for those looking for a long-term solution.
Just make sure you take all the features and aspects into account before deciding which option to choose!
Last update on 2022-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API