Interested in learning about the best L shaped desks with drawers? In this product review guide, I will go over...
- My #1 top pick for the best L shaped desk with drawers.
- Why L shaped desks are great for any home or office.
- Things to look for when shopping for an L shaped desk with drawers.
Let's get started!
Our Top 5 Best L Shaped Desks with Drawers?
What are L shaped Desks with Drawers?
L shaped desks with drawers are usually like your pretty standard office desk, but they are more suited for being placed in corners because of their L shaped design.
These desks often have a shorter and a longer side, but can have two sides of the same length that meet in the center at a 90-degree angle.
What are the Different Types of L shaped Desks with Drawers?
The different types of L shaped desks generally refer to what they are used for. For example, some L shaped desks are designed for gamers in mind because they have minimal storage but lots of cable management options.
Read More >> Top 5 Best L-Shaped Gaming Desks (2021 Review)
Some L shaped desks are designed for people who need lots of storage. Those tend to have several drawers instead of just one or two.
Other types include adjustable standing to sitting L shaped desks. These usually do not include any drawers underneath but may have one or two smaller storage options on top.
There are also smaller L shaped desks that only have a very short side added to a pretty standard desk. These are great for smaller workspaces.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Small L-Shaped Desks (2021 Review)
How do L Shaped Desks with Drawers Work?
L shaped desks are great because they allow you to optimize corner space without feeling like you're going to hit your elbow on the wall if you move too much, even in small office spaces.
By putting a desktop on your right and your left, you aren't physically sitting directly against the wall. This allows you to feel comfortable while you work while using the space you have.
L shaped desks with drawers help to get your workspace organized by giving your space to keep your desk clutter-free with drawer storage. Organization is key to increased productivity.
Read More >> How To Organize a Desk Without Drawers
What to Look for in the Best L shaped Desks with Drawers?
There are several different things you should look for before purchasing an L shaped desk with drawers.
Number of Drawers
L shaped desks with drawers come in a variety of designs, and that includes the number of drawers. Desks that have more drawers usually cost more, but they provide a lot more storage.
If you just need a few drawers to keep office supplies, you can save yourself some money by getting a desk with fewer drawers. Before you purchase your desk, consider the number of drawers you want.
Type of Material
The types of materials used to make the desk determine the cost, the quality, and the style. Desks that are made of solid wood are heavier and generally cost more. Metal desks can often hold more weight.
Particleboard desks are usually lighter weight and less expensive but closely resembles solid wood desks.
Deciding on the type of material you prefer can be a personal choice, or it can be determined by style or cost preference.
Whether you prefer a sleek modern style, a beautiful contemporary, or an oldy but goody classic, L shaped desks with drawers come in a variety of styles and colors.
Decide which style best suits your needs before you start shopping around to narrow down your options.
There are some super affordable L shaped desks with drawers available. However, there are also some really nice high-end desks available too.
Make sure you consider your budget before you start shopping around for a desk. Otherwise, you might end up falling in love with a desk that is perfect in every way, except the cost.
Best L Shaped Desks with Drawers Reviewed
- L Shaped Desk surface provides 60 inches of workspace in either direction with a depth of 24 inches on the left and 20 inches on the right
- Integrated 4-port USB hub keeps devices connected
When it comes to simplistic designs that are affordable and useful, the Bush Furniture Cabot L shaped computer desk is our top pick as the best L shaped desk with drawers.
It features a simple design with a cabinet, two cubbies, a large drawer, and a small drawer. The dark espresso oak finish adds a warm feel to any office space, even a gray-walled cubical.
- Pro: Multiple types of storage, including drawers, cubbies, and cabinets.
- Con: The desk is not reversible (cabinet is always on the left and drawers on the right).
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files
- Grommet holes and pass-throughs for cord management
When it comes to L shaped desks with drawers, they are often more expensive than more basic designs.
If you still want the benefit of having drawers on your desk, but you do not want to make your wallet cry, this simple and affordable desk has one drawer and two shelves to give you some extra storage.
- Pro: Affordable, but still has a beautiful light oak finish and a slate-colored tabletop.
- Con: Only has one drawer, but baskets could be added to shelves to act as drawers.
If you are looking for a high-end, top-quality, professional-looking L shaped desk with drawers for storage, the Martin Furniture desk and return is what you need.
It has six drawers and built-in cabinet space for ample amounts of storage to keep your office organized. The beautiful weathered Dover finish brings a sense of elegance and class to your office space while utilizing corner space.
- Pro: Great cable management options with two outlets and three USB charging ports built into the desktop.
- Con: It weighs over 300 pounds, so moving and assembling will require multiple people.
- Made of Particle board, Hollow-Core, Laminate & MDF
- Product dimensions | Overall – 60” L x 47.25” D x 29.5” H | Drawer interior – 11” L x 15.25” D x 3” H | Shelves dimensions – 34.25” D x 15.5” W | Space to accommodate legs – 34.25” D x 29” W x 28.25” H | Please see more dimensions in product pictures
This lovely, modern L shaped desk is available in three color options: cappuccino, dark taupe, and white. It is a reversible particle board and laminate desk, which means that it can be used with the drawers on the left or on the right.
The desk has three drawers on one side, and two large shelves on the other side, so extra baskets can be added for additional storage.
- Pro: Reversible making it more customizable.
- Con: There are no holes in the tabletop for cable management.
- ABUNDANT STORAGE - This L-shaped corner desk supports up to 110 lbs and includes 8 storage drawers (1 for hanging files) with silver handles and metal drawer glides, and 3 shelves (1 is adjustable); the top of the hutch can be used as an additional shelf
- FLEXIBLE SETUP - For optimum convenience, this computer desk is finished on all sides for placement anywhere in a home office and has a reversible configuration that allows you to install the storage unit with hutch on the left or right side as desired
For anyone needing a bit of storage and a file drawer but who wants to keep things simple, this desk is a great option. The simple contemporary designed desk has two 15"x13"x3" drawers on the left that are great for storage.
There is also a 17"x13"x10" drawer that is big enough for keeping hanging files, though the hardware for this will have to be purchased separately.
- Pro: Tall enough for additional file cabinets to be added under the desk.
- Con: Some customers reported not receiving assembly instructions.
Final Thoughts on L Shaped Desks with Drawers
L shaped desks with drawers are great for helping you to organize your office.
They look great, they give you extra storage space, and they can help you utilize all of the space in a small room by filling up the corners.
Last update on 2022-06-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API