The best white U-shaped desks are great for productivity and space, wood colors or even black may not match the aesthetics of your office.
However, you can always choose one in white that can match virtually any work space.
This article includes:
- The top 5 best White U-Shaped Desks and their pros / cons
- What they are and the different types available
- What to look for in the very best options
Best White U-Shaped Desks
- No products found. (Best Budget)
- Bush Studio C U Shaped Desk with Mobile File Cabinet in White (Best High End)
- No products found.
What are White U-Shaped Desks?
White desks are great for a few different reasons. First, it is very easy to clean and does not show dust like black or other dark colors do. It also reflects the light and makes for a brighter, more mood-lifting environment around the office.
Not only that, but white furniture is also modern and stylish, but still matches with virtually any other color when done properly.
A u-shaped desk carves out a little piece of the room to allow you to work without distraction. You can easily reach all three portions of the u-shape so that you can remain productive.
Read More >> Top 5 Best U Shaped Desks with a Hutch
They also allow for more storage under and around the desk, in addition to on top of the desk, so that you can reduce clutter. This may have a positive influence on your overall productivity.
You can also check out this video to learn how to build your own u-shaped desk that you can paint any color you want, including white!
What are the Different Types of White U-Shaped Desks?
There are plenty of u-shaped desk types that come in white. In addition to a standard white u-shaped desk, there are also white topped, double u-shaped, double l-shaped, executive, white board, and white framed to keep in mind.
Let’s check each one out for the different features offered.
This is just a typical u-shaped desk in white. Usually the frame will be black or chrome with the desktop being white. They are most often made out of manufactured wood, but you may be able to find solid wood options as well.
Read More >> Top 5 Best U Shaped Desks (2021 Review)
There are also some that have one side of the u-shape longer than the other.
This type has a white surface of the desktop, but the rest of the desk is constructed in another color, usually some wood color but maybe black as well.
This gives a two tone style that can be unique and attractive.
This type has two u-shapes that share the middle component, which makes a “w” shape. This is great for those who need two different types of work areas or people who share their office with another person.
It gives two distinct areas so the distractions will be limited.
This is two l-shaped desks that make a u-shape when placed next together. This can make for a large u-shaped desk and also opens up your options for the style of desk that you want.
In addition, you can buy two different desks or purchase them at different times, which may be better on your budget.
This is an elegant styled u-shaped desk that is often made of solid wood. Many of them also have drawers, file cabinets, and hutches.
Read More >> Top 5 Best U Shaped Executive Desks (2021 Review)
They are more expensive, but are constructed using quality materials that may increase their lifespan when compared with more affordable options.
This is a great option for those who need to take notes and keep them by their side because you can use dry erase markers on them or wipe them clean with ease.
These are not the easiest desks to find, but can be very beneficial to certain professions.
This u-shaped desk has a white frame but may or may not have a white desktop. Sometimes the desktop surface is actually glass and you can get frosted glass that has a white tint to it that may fit what you are looking for.
However, most people looking for white u-shaped desks want the desktop to be white.
How Do White U-Shaped Desks Work?
White u-shaped desks work for ergonomics and productivity. The white color promotes a positive atmosphere as well as boosts mood.
It also opens up the room to make it appear larger than it actually is. These factors can improve work ethic, reduce clutter and distraction that can help to improve productivity.
Read More >> Best U Shaped Reception Desks (2021 Review)
In addition, a u-shaped desk allows you to reach more surface area and materials while remaining comfortable. This can be a great way to get more work done because you can arrange your materials in a productive manner.
The u-shape also creates a distinct work area as well as more storage space beneath and around the desk.
What to Look for in the Best White U-Shaped Desks?
There are some things to keep in mind when you are shopping around for a white u-shaped desk.
First, you should always pay attention to the color itself. While most are true white, there are also off-white colored options like eggshell or beige.
In addition, you will want to make sure that the frame is a color that will work with your office atmosphere as well.
You may also want to check for wire management. You never want black wires sprawling all around the pretty white desk that you have.
This can make it unlikely that your area will appear organized and tidy.
In addition, the length of the arms on the u-shape may also be important. Some people want at least one of the arms to be shorter than the other so that they can fit a standing desk, file cabinet, or some other type of equipment where it is.
However, others prefer longer arms because they have multiple monitors or other items that they need to fit on top of them.
Size/ Weight :
U-shaped desks can also be quite large. You will want to make sure that it fits in the space you have available.
In addition, you do not want it to be too heavy to easily transport to your office. Some come in two or three desktop pieces to make shipping and transportation easier.
Best White U-Shaped Desks
- GOOD QUALITY: Made from high-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI. Durable laminate finish. Top is 1” thick. Two-tone finish possible. Sturdy construction.
- HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL: This Computer Desk provides an ample work surface, yet thanks to its shape, everything is within reach. Drawers are on full-extension ball-bearing slides for smooth operation.
This u-shaped executive desk is reasonably priced considering how well it is made. It comes in two color options that include white, white chocolate and black with white shelf arm component.
The desktop is an inch thick that has sliding drawers and 5 storage compartments. It even comes with a 10 year limited warranty and is fully reversible.
- Storage compartments and drawers
- Color options
- Sturdy and made of high-quality materials
- White chocolate color is more expensive than gray
- Assembly requires two people
- Very heavy
#2 No products found.
No products found.
This double u-shaped desk has shelves on the short shared arm. It is also very affordable and has a modest style.
It is made with stainless steel and engineered wood that is dust / water resistant as well as easy to clean. It is lightweight, but strong and durable with a 550 pound weight limit.
It also has adjustable foot pads and marble veins with gold frame for simple elegance.
- Affordable, especially for double-u shape
- Sturdy with 550 pound weight limit
- Storage shelves in the middle and second tier on one of the u-shapes
- Shared component is small
- The desk is not huge
- Does not offer the same space that a normal u-shaped desk offers
- Bundle includes: 72W x 36D Bow Front Desk, 72W x 24D Credenza Desk, 42W Desk Return, 3 Drawer Mobile File Cabinet
- Thermally fused laminate finish fends off scratches and stains to protect the office furniture set
This executive style, white u-shaped desk comes with a mobile file cabinet and has a simple, but stylish design.
The desktop is thermally fused laminate, which helps to prevent scratches and stains. It is very well-made and sturdy, even when you place heavy materials on top.
- Mobile File Cabinet
- Made sturdy with high-quality materials
- Executive style (and color options if you decide you do not want white)
- Heavy and large
- Assembly may require two people
- More expensive than other options
#4 No products found.
No products found.
This is an l-shaped desk, but it is reasonably priced so that you can purchase two to create a u-shape.
It is modern and stylish as well as sturdy holding up to 450 pounds. It has adjustable leg pads and a reversible desktop.
The surface is textured and comes in a variety of different color options, multiple of which have white incorporated into the style.
- Color options including white and black
- Sturdy with 450 pound weight limit
- L-shaped, so you will need two
- Poorly written instructions for assembly
- May wobble slightly on uneven floors
- High-density commercial-grade particle board work surface is compliant with TSCA Title VI and has a durable melamine finish that resists scratches, stains, and wear
- 1-inch thick desktop provides a sturdy surface to work on
The white chocolate version of this executive desk creates a white topped u-shaped desk. It is made of high-quality materials and has a lot of desktop space.
It also has a utility drawer, file drawer, storage area, and keyboard tray. Finally, it has a cable management grommet, it even comes with a 10 year limited warranty.
- High-quality materials and construction
- Storage area, keyboard tray, drawers, and cable management grommet
- Large surface area
- Difficult to assemble with poor instructions
- More expensive than many other options
- White topped, not fully white
Final Thoughts on White U-Shaped Desks
There are a lot of different white u-shaped desks available, especially if you consider buying two l-shaped desks to create the u.
There are also many options for those on a budget as well as those looking for a long-term, executive style desk. Just make sure that it is the right size and color for your office before buying one!
Last update on 2022-12-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API