Interested in learning about the best standing desk with a wireless charger? In this product review guide, I will go over some of the best standing desks with wireless chargers of 2021.
If you’re looking for a standing desk with an all-in-one system that allows you to charge your devices while you work, right there at your desk, then finding a standing desk with a charger will be ideal.
There may also be times when you can find an accessory that fits seamlessly on your standing desk that offers the ability to charge your devices.
When looking for a standing desk that has charging capabilities, look at your charging needs. If you want to just charge your cell phone, then it will be extremely easy to find something.
I’m going to show you standing desks with charging capabilities built in as well as charging accessories that can sit on your standing desk seamlessly and out of the way, while still being able to charge your devices.
Like with most things, there are pros and cons to everything and we’re going to dive into them in this review.
In this review, you’ll learn about:
- Which standing desk with wireless chargers are best?
- What are the different types of standing desks with wireless charger?
- Is it worth it to get a standing desk with a wireless charger?
Let’s get started!
Our Top 5 Standing Desk With Wireless Charger
- Seville Classics airLIFT Computer Desk Table (Our Top Pick)
- Agreatca Electric Standing Desk (Best Budget)
What Are Standing Desks with Wireless Charger?
A good majority of standing desks don’t come with any charging capabilities. Most of us have some type of device that needs to be charged, especially if we’re using it often throughout the day.
Having charging capabilities right there are your desk is a huge benefit.
Standing desks typically don’t come with a wireless charger, but they will come with a charging station.
In addition, there are many accessories these days that allow for easy charging on or below the desk, while still keeping your desk and area organized.
What Are The Different Types of Standing Desks with Wireless Charger?
Most standing desks will come with a charging station. The charging station will usually have at least one plug and a few USB plugs.
Some standing desks might have the plugs right there in front while others might have them off to the side.
This could be important depending on the type of arrangement that you want to have with your workspace.
Some standing desks won’t come with standard wall socket type plugs at all, they’ll just come with USB.
Since the majority of devices these days, especially phones, many desks will only come with the USB chargers.
Read More >> How Can I Make My Standing Desk More Comfortable?
How Does Standing Desks with Wireless Charger Work?
How do you keep your phone charged while at your desk? Some standing desks have internal batteries which allow you to use the electrical height increase or decrease, as well as to charge devices.
However, those internal batteries will need to be charged in order to keep charging your devices.
Like with any battery, the internal batteries will need to be charged periodically. Usually this can be done right before you leave work or end for the day.
This way there are no extra cables that you’re messing around with during the day and can power with ease.
Some standing desks might have to be plugged in all the time in order for the on board chargers to work.
However, this would be one cable in the back, instead of having multiple cables strewn about. You’d still be able to charge easily by connecting it to the on board charging station.
What to Look For In The Best Standing Desks with Wireless Charger?
When looking for a standing desk with an on board charger, know that none of them will be truly wireless.
While there are internal batteries inside of the desk that allow you to use that energy for your charging needs, those internal batteries will still need to be charged at some point.
However, this is extremely easy to do and won’t hinder any space or be an inconvenience in anyway.
Do make sure to pay attention to how many charging stations there are to fit your charging needs.
Some may only come with USB chargers while others may also come with ports to plug in your monitor or laptop.
If you’d prefer to not have to deal with an internal battery with your desk, there are always external charging accessories, which we’ll be talking about below in our review.
Read More >> Top 5 Best Standing Desk Accessories? (2021 Review)
Best Standing Desks with Wireless Charger Reviewed
- TEMPERED GLASS TABLE TOP - Work in style on a modern glass desk top. Black glass top finished with a beveled edge for a deep, beautiful work surface.
- POWERFUL DUAL MOTORS - Two-section legs allow the desk to descend as low as 29 inches and rise to a height of 47 inches high at a quick and quiet and fast 1.5 inches per second.
This standing desk has a black glass top finished with a beveled edge. Use markers to take notes on the surface. Simply wipe away when you're finished to keep the desk clear and clean.
Has motorized movement to adjust from sitting to standing, between 29 inches and 47 inches which can be done quickly at 1.5 inches per second.
Comes with two USB-A ports which allow you to charge devices simultaneously at 2.4A each.
Features 3 touch sensitive memory buttons and cool blue LED height display for easy adjustment throughout the day.
- Pros: Two USB ports, easy adjustment from sitting and standing
- Cons: Electric motor could malfunction in time
- 【IMPROVE WORK EXPERIENCE】Agreatca height adjustable desk converter sit/stand type upper and lower desks for ergonomic working environment. Working while standing desk riser can effectively reduce the pressure on the back and lumbar spine, and improve work efficiency. It is a compact modern riser that sits on top of your current desk, allowing you to sit or stand on demand
- 【FAST & SMOOTH TRANSITION】Sit to stand desk converter's motor is full of power and can move smoothly from sitting to standing. You only need to press a button. The height can be adjusted steplessly and finely. When you reach the position you want, just press the button again. The product will not make strange noises during use. Create a good office environment. (Adjustment Range: 6.1” to 18.3”)
This is not a full sized desk, but rather one that can be placed onto a surface so that you can adjust from sitting to standing with ease.
Adjust from sitting to sitting with just the press of a button. Can be adjusted from 6.1” to 18.3”.
Top surface measures 35.4” by 15.5”, which provides enough space for a monitor and laptop.
The lower portion measures 32.1” x 17.7” and holds your keyboard and mouse side by side. Weight capacity for the desktop is 66 pounds.
You can connect your laptop or multiple monitors right into the desk. The onboard power supply keeps all devices charged. Has an internal power block with 2, 120V sockets and 2, 5V USB ports.
- Pros: Charge multiple devices at once, easy adjustment
- Cons: Needs a surface for it to sit on
- Multifunctional LED Desk Lamp Office Lamp with 5V2A Adapter to wall, Portable,Exactly what You are looking for,super cool Christmas gifts for men women!
- 25 brightess choices：5 lighting modes × 5 level brightness , Sensitive Touch Control
This is not a standing desk on its own or even a desk, it’s an accessory that can be placed on your desk. If you need a desk lamp, then make it a charger, as well!
This LED desk lamp uses a 5V2A adapter to the wall.
Has 25 brightest choices with the touch of a button.
Place your phone directly onto the bottom of the lamp for wireless charging. Alternatively can charge with USB.
Has a sleep timer that can be set at 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- Pros: Wireless charging, also has USB ports, multiple brightness options
- Cons: It’s an accessory and may be inconvenient
- ✎✎ Multi-Functional Pen Holder: This desk organizer designed with pencil holder and wireless charging station for pens, pencils, makeup brush, scissors, phone and more. Not only can organize your desk accessories, but also fast charge your phone wirelessly
- ✎✎ Universal Compatibility of Wireless Charger: 10W fast charging compatible for Samsung S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7 Edge/Note 20/20Ultra/10/10+/9/8/5; 7.5W fast charging for iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus and All Qi-enabled phones (Note: Adapter is NOT Included)
This is also an accessory and not a standing desk.
This is a functional desk organizer that also has the ability to charge. Not only organize your desk accessories, but also fast charge your phone wirelessly. Has a universal wireless charger with 10W fast charging ability for multiple types of phones.
Overall size is 6.9” x 4.1” x 4.4”, comes with type-c cable and user manual. They also offer a warranty and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Pros: Fast charging, looks classy, organize your writing supplies
- Cons: Not part of a desk
- ☑️ All in One Design：Under-desk headphone stand + 3 USB charging hub(4A/20W)
- ☑️Under-Stand：Keeps your headphones out of sight & easy to reach and Can hold two sets of headphones.
This is another accessory that is not a desk. However, this charging station fits under your desk and out of the way.
Has an under desk headphone stand in addition to 3 USB charging ports.
The USB ports detect your device automatically to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 4 amps overall.
Easy install. It comes with sticky tape to secure it to the underside of your desk.
- Pros: Secures under the desk, multiple USB chargers, has a stand for headphones or watch
- Cons: Tape won’t last long
Final Thoughts On Standing Desks with Wireless Charger
Having a charging area in your standing desk is what’s needed in our modern society.
Though there is an internal battery inside of the desk that needs to be kept charged, having the ports part of the desk certainly adds a bit of convenience and comfort.
If you’re not looking for a desk that has the internal capacity to charge devices, there are many wireless and wired charging devices that can easily stick on top of or under your desk without much inconvenience.
In fact, they usually offer something a little extra such as a light or organization.
No matter what you choose, keep in mind that all batteries will need to be charged at some point.
But all-in-all, there are some great options available to use these days to keep our devices charged while we work.
Last update on 2021-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API