We Love It!
To ensure that it would withstand frequent usage and facilitate work, we thoroughly examined this standing desk. This desk is one of our favorites because of its sturdy structure and dependable electric height-adjustable motors, which enable simple one-touch personalized modification of the workstation height.
Price - 5/5
The price is surprisingly reasonable for the quality of the desk and the electric adjustability at $279.99, much lower than some electric standing desks.
Adjustability - 5/5
This desk adjusts from 29” to 48” with electric motors. It also has programmable memory presets. The motor is also quiet and adjusts smoothly. The only concern is that it may not go low enough for shorter people in the sitting position.
Sturdiness - 3/5
This desk is sturdy and has a 176 lb weight limit. There is an occasional wobble when you use the desk, but it isn’t bad.
Materials - 4/5
The desktop is one solid piece so there are no seams like there are with many other standing desks. The frame is made of steel for sturdiness.
Overall Rating - 4.5/5
You would be hard-pressed to find a quality electric adjustable standing desk at this price point, especially one that has the durability of this model.
- Create Instant Active Standing - Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with this complete active workstation providing comfortable viewing angles and customized user heights. Say goodbye to long hours of sitting, and end the day feeling energized and refreshed!
- Solid One-Piece 59" Top - This spacious 59" x 23.6" table provides a large surface for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work materials, supplies, and decor. The one-piece solid top is free of seam breaks for a completely smooth surface.
What are the Pros and Cons of the VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk?
- The electronic adjustability makes adjusting smooth and easy. It also has programmable memory buttons to easily switch between sitting and standing positions which is the best option for health.
- 12 color options so you can find the perfect frame and desktop color combination to match any room
- One-piece desktop so you don’t have any seams to deal with
- The instructions and assembly process can be difficult and take longer than expected.
- The lowest height is 29” which may not be a good sitting height for someone who is on the shorter end of the spectrum
- The sturdiness is good for the price, but it may wobble a little when you are using it. It has a weight limit of 176 lbs
What are the Key Features of the VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk?
This desk has electric adjustability from 29” to 48” with programmable memory buttons. It can adjust up to 25mm per second using a single motor.
The desktop is a single solid piece made out of particle board and the frame is steel. You can get it in multiple sizes and colors. It also has wire management.
You also have the option of buying additional accessories like a dual monitor mount, keyboard tray, or desk skirt for storage.
Our Review of the VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Reputable Company/Customer Service - 5/5
VIVO started in 2012 to sell monitor mounts and has since expanded into the standing desks themselves.
They are known for quality customer service and tech support. They have quality products at an affordable price. This desk has a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Manufacturing Process - 4/5
This product is manufactured with a sturdy steel frame and a single-piece particleboard desktop. VIVO standing desks are made in China.
Ease of Use - 5/5
This desk has easy up and down buttons to adjust the desk accordingly. It also has 4 programmable memory buttons.
The electric motor adjusts it smoothly and it can adjust while working materials are on the desktop. It also has a timer so that you can make sure you are standing enough!
Safety Issues - 4/5
Wire management can help with the trip and electrical hazards. However, this model doesn’t have the child safety lock mode like some of VIVO’s other products.
Overall Effectiveness - 4/5
This desk smoothly adjusts with a single electric motor. It is incredibly effective and has a quality system.
It does wobble a little and doesn’t have as high of a weight limit as other standing desks, but it is a great product for the price.
How Does it Compare Against Competitors?
VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk vs. Flexispot Electric Standing Desk
Both of these electric standing desks adjust smoothly and come in multiple sizes and colors.
The VIVO desk adjusts a little faster and both have quiet motors. The Flexispot adjusts to a lower height than the VIVO desk, but the VIVO desk goes higher.
The Flexispot has a weight limit of 155 lbs compared to the 176 lb weight limit of the VIVO model. The Flexispot also does not have programmable memory buttons but is $88 cheaper.
VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk vs. SHW Memory Preset Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Both of these desks have electric adjustability and a large height range. They both also have programmable memory buttons.
The SHW has a height range from 28” to 45” and the VIVO has a height range of 29” to 48” and the VIVO has a higher weight limit. The SHW is $228.87, a little cheaper than the $279 price tag on the VIVO.
Bottom Line On the VIVO Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk
This VIVO model is incredibly affordable and has a quiet, fast, and smooth electronic motor system. It has a decent weight limit and comes with a three-year warranty.
If you are looking for an affordable, high-quality standing desk, this option may be for you.